Custom Vivarium Design Form
This form will help facilitate a typical client's goals of describing what they are interested in for their custom vivarium build. With the below form filled out, we'll be in contact with either a couple follow-up questions or a detailed quote. (Depending on the complexity of the design request)
• Unless you are a zoo, museum, or other experienced institution, we won't advocate building a vivarium which mixes species.
• No unlicensed venomous animals. No illegally imported species. Nothing illegal, please.
• Unless the species being housed will benefit from one, we don't recommend adding a water feature. (Feel free to inquire about it, though!)
• We reserve the right to refuse service, in the event that an animal's wellbeing is in question.
• New England Herpetoculture is against the unnecessary wild-caught trade of Reptiles & Amphibians. We strongly urge all clients to choose captive-bred animals, and will be glad to assist in their acquisition whenever possible.
One of the live vivariums we've built for the Harvard Museum of Natural History shortly after completion.
A custom aluminum & glass top for an Exo Terra 36x18x36 enclosure, featuring suspended lighting & 5-way adjustable forced ventilation. This sliding top was built to be concealed by a surrounding cabinet.
A wall-mounted 20G vertically converted vivarium. Custom vents were added behind the wall, along with an integrated Mist King system and automated drainage.
A couple vivariums built for Dendrobates dart frogs.
An enclosure for Correlophus ciliatus (Crested Gecko)
A quick visual animation the difference between how freshly planted & acclimated enclosures appear.
Something went wrong...
Your browser is blocking active scripts!
This part of our website requires jQuery script to display properly.
Please turn off script blockers and/or allow scripts in your browser settings to continue.
* Our website is best viewed in modern Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers. (Not IE / Edge!)
If you suspect an adblocker is blocking scripts, please whitelist us. Our site has no ads to block.