Returns & Exchanges
What you need to know about returning stuff @ NEHERP
Return / Exchange Policy
We offer an easy, quick, and completely client-powered way to return stuff. As mentioned in our Shipping Policy, it's important to understand what's returnable, and what isn't. Please be sure to read this entire page in full before filling out the form & shipping something back for a return. If you are trying to return something damaged or defective, please email us, rather than using this form.
The health of the animals in our client's collections is an absolute top-priority with us, and for sanitary reasons we can't accept returns on certain items, and our policy in this case is not flexible. Anything which has been opened, or could have potentially been in contact with an animal is ineligible for a return in an effort to protect other clients' animals from cross contamination. In addition, as noted on the top of the clearance page, "there are no returns or exchanges on clearance items & all sales are final".
Returnable items sent back to us in resalable condition carry no restocking fee, and can be either refunded in full, or applied to store credit. These items can be shipped to the address included in the form by any FedEx, USPS, or UPS local to you. Alternatively, if you have an accurate shipping scale & way to measure a box precisely, we can get you a quote using our account discounts to save you a few bucks.
To start a return, fill out the form on this page. Once the product is back in our hands, a refund or store credit certificate will be sent, depending on your preference.
Returnable & Refundable Items:
• Unopened, unused supply items within 14 days of receipt
• Brand name products in original packaging
• NEHERP Brand items within our warranty period
Fill out the return form to return items in this category!
Product Covered In Other Ways
• Defective items within certain brands
• Supply items damaged in transit
• Perishables shipped within our guarantee
• Any product or perishable not as described
Contact us for help with items in this category!
Not Returnable Or Exchangeable:
• Perishables shipped outside our guarantee
• Loose, Unpackaged Decor (Wood, etc)
• Resealable Bagged NEHERP product (Substrate, LDL, Leaf Litter)
• Products in non-resalable condition (Opened or used)
• Items sold on Clearance or Overstock Sale Page
Return Shipping Address:
New England Herpetoculture LLC
5 Cross St.
Meriden, CT 06451