Everything that's new @ NEHERP!
Major Plant Menu & Availability Update
New Isopods Available!
Armadillidium, Dwarf Varieties, and Porcellio
Curly Jungle Vine
Rigid all-natural jungle vines
Like our Ghostwood branches only cheaper, & without as much detail
NEHERP Glass Inserts For Exo Terra Terrariums
Raise humidity in any Exo Terra enclosure using our quick & easy glass inserts!
When to select this option: We'd recommend using one fewer panel than usual if the species you work with requires UVB, a top-mounted heat source, or for low (under 65%) relative humidity.
Other info: UVB can't penetrate glass, so removing one panel & placing the UVB light over the screen will allow for UVB penetration. This option was introduced on customer request!
NEHERP Glass Inserts For Zoo Med Terrariums
Raise humidity in any Zoo Med enclosure using our quick & easy glass inserts!
NEHERP Plant Mounting Kit
Our discounted package of plant mounting favorites!
(Numbered For Reference)
1) Neoregelia mounted with Sphagnum & Mounting Wire
2) Moss, Peperomia, and Tillandsias mounted with picks & Wire
3) Sphagnum Wrapped in NEHERP Moss, attached w/Mounting Wire
4) Dischidia ovata trained to grow along custom background w/picks
The red Neoregelias were drilled into the wood decor & secured with wire, and the green Neoregelias were secured using wire disguised with NEHERP Moss. The ferns & (non-slurry) Moss were lightly wrapped around Sphagnum Moss for moisture retention, and each section was pinned using wooden picks. The hanging plants were each wrapped in Sphagnum Moss, and pinned in place by wire clips.
• 16oz. AAA New Zealand Sphagnum Moss (Expands in water!)
• 18 4-inch pieces of cuttable, flexible, textured mounting wire
• 20 pieces square, round tip wooden picks (Included for free!)
Any exposed pointed wood pick ends must also be snipped by hand, with scissors, or with a wire cutter. This product's retail labeling is still in development, and may vary from photo.