Plant Mounting Supplies
All the stuff needed to mount plants to backgrounds & vivarium decor
Scroll down for plant mounting supplies, or revise your search:
Floral Mounting Line
Clear nylon monofilament line for mounting plants
Floral Mounting Toothpicks
Everyday toothpicks are one of the easiest methods of mounting a plant to a surface!
Example 1 | Example 2 | Example 3
NEHERP Plant Mounting Kit
Our discounted package of plant mounting favorites!
(Numbered For Reference)
1) Neoregelia mounted with Sphagnum & Mounting Wire
2) Moss, Peperomia, and Tillandsias mounted with picks & Wire
3) Sphagnum Wrapped in NEHERP Moss, attached w/Mounting Wire
4) Dischidia ovata trained to grow along custom background w/picks
The red Neoregelias were drilled into the wood decor & secured with wire, and the green Neoregelias were secured using wire disguised with NEHERP Moss. The ferns & (non-slurry) Moss were lightly wrapped around Sphagnum Moss for moisture retention, and each section was pinned using wooden picks. The hanging plants were each wrapped in Sphagnum Moss, and pinned in place by wire clips.
• 16oz. AAA New Zealand Sphagnum Moss (Expands in water!)
• 18 4-inch pieces of cuttable, flexible, textured mounting wire
• 20 pieces square, round tip wooden picks (Included for free!)
Any exposed pointed wood pick ends must also be snipped by hand, with scissors, or with a wire cutter. This product's retail labeling is still in development, and may vary from photo.